Sunday, March 28, 2010

My trip in California

I was going to follow up on my last post before I realized that it would be the most boring post ever and unless you lived under a rock you would know that Cornell lost to Kentucky. Moving on.

For spring break I went out to California to visit my friend Steve, who is a year older than me and is currently studying at Stanford. We had the same course of study in undergrad (environmental engineering) and through some strange scheduling mishap, he took all junior level classes his senior year (and thus, how we became such good friends). So Steve, his roommate and I took a trip down the california coast line. We drove down highway 1 (often regarded as one of the great American roadtrips), seeing the entire coastline. I was planning on keeping a journal to post. Instead I tweeted the whole trip until my phone died on the second to last day.

Well, the phone didn't exactly die. It only worked if you plugged it into a wall, effectively making it the least useful cellphone ever.

Here are the tweets

Sitting in airports is a pretty lonely experience


Comments:
You're finally getting the hang of it: nice post.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]