Sunday, December 06, 2009

Whats the funniest state in the United States?

Hahawaii.

The following is an abridged text message conversation I had with my friend, Josh. This might be the best text message conversation I've ever had. It spanned the course of a full day and continued through several of my classes. You may think its lame but I thought it was hilarious. These responses were pretty immediate (no more than 2 minutes between most texts).

Me: What's the funniest state in the United States? Lolorado
Josh: I thought it was roflorida
Me: Flolida. Lmaouisian
Josh: Hahawaii
Me: Arkharharsansas
Josh: Rahaha hode island
Me: Just lmaouisian-ed in class
Josh: Hahahhaaaa same here the prof is starin at me hard core
Me: Lol stop using your human hands to text, use ur dog arkanspaws
Josh: Hahaha i was using my idahooves
Me: Haha take off your mittschigans before you type
Josh: New hahahampshire i'm going to enter a sword fight and going to put on my michigauntlets
Me: Hahalaska, fine ur on. 4 pm, dealaware?
Josh: South Dealkota... just to warn you i trained in the wyomingh dynasty
Me: That was impressive... but I hope that when I destroy you at super smash bros you don't take it to heartizona
Josh: Just got out of classifornia
Me: Just saw Mattachusetts (our friend matt)... he says hidaho
Josh: Delawell playedsylvania
Me: Impressissipi yourself amigohio
Josh: Thats a bit of a stretchina (ed. note: I bolded china because this one was a stretch and I didn't get it until he explained it to me later)
Me: I don't know how feeladelphia about stretchina
Josh: Hahahaha I'm feeladelphiaing transitionigeria (You can see here that Josh is just losing it... FYI we were both running on about 2 hours of sleep this whole day)
Me: I don't get it what dotroit you meanssylvania
Josh: This is getting worsechester and worst virginia
Me: I like it, I haev to use my br(m)aine (This is where I started losing it) to come up with new wordschester sauces (really losing it). Its a talent, this is something you can't learnmont.
Josh: Haha I can't even top thatennessee
Me: Shut your mouth dakota. This is too muchigan
Me: Dude I can nontreal stop! There are tooronto many of them!
Me: I'm laughing too much my classmates are starting to ask quebicstions (I really started losing it)
Josh: Hahaha you have yo edmontone it down
Me: What new haven I gotten myself intoronto I think i'm englansane. Francy that.
Me: We have it down so pattistan what isreal the goaland of doing it? I don't feel the rushia anymore (viet)man.
Josh: Hahahahah your ridiculou.s.a. (Then Josh made a comment about a girl we know)
Me: I agree, she is georgiaous. Why did you.s.s.r. make that commentreal?
Josh: Lol I have no eye deer
Me: Okay we're donemark.
Josh: I'm so tired...
Me: Don't go to sleep! Who amsterdam I going to text? Okay that was the last one, hon(w)est. (virginia)

Then I just kept sending him ridiculous ones for the rest of the day while he responded to zero of them. Anyway I know that its lame but... I thought it was hilarious. Anyway heres to the rest of the day being devoted to laying on the couch watching football.

Cheers,
Vanish

Comments:
I guess you have backups in case the Udder Failure doesn't land you a contract with Laffy Taffy.

Really though, if you want to laugh just get some of that Flarp noise putty.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
 
this has gotta be one of the most brilliant/inventive text msg convos EVER haha...i was literally (said in our fobby indian accent) lol'ing the entire time
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]