Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two Sunday Thoughts

  1. Barack Obama misspoke (or might have just been a dick) and said that his pathetic bowling night was like "the special olympics." I would just like to say here that most people competing at bowling in the special olympics are probably much much better at bowling than I am. Anybody that bowls more than once every 5 years is probably better than I am. 
  2. I don't remember who told me this, but its totally true. The face you make doing leg curls in the gym is the same face you make while having sex. So creepy yoga instructor dude, keep the lights off while you're having sex. Or just don't have sex. Trust me.
-V$$

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]