Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A picture is worth one post

February 6th, 2009 10:15 AM: I buy my very first digital camera. I expect to take a ton of pictures. 

February 6th, 2009 10:20 AM: I am already on
 the highway on the way home when I learn that my camera only has enough internal memory to hold 9 pictures at "low quality." We're off to a good start

February 13th, 2009 7:12 PM: After a full week of trying to use the camera, I realize that it has been on "video capturing" mode all this time and instead of taking pictures, I have been taking short 5 second videos of my friends and family smiling like assholes as they wonder why there is no flash. 

February 16th, 2009 11:05 PM: I take the first picture of me with my shirt off. This is honestly a full 10 days later than I expected to be first taking this photograph. 

March 7th, 2009 5:00 PM: On St. Patricks day (at least, the one in Hoboken) , I try to meet cute girls by having them take pictures of me and my friends. I met zero girls and have about 50 hideous pictures of me and my friends in the same exact pose. 

March 8th, 2009 3:30 PM: I try to take an artsy shot of the Long Island Sound's bay in Queens in a moving car on the Cross Island Parkway. I end up taking a picture of this minivan. 

March 16th, 2009 6:00 PM: I post my first facebook album with this camera. Approximately a third of the pictures are of Tom's beard. Fantastic. 

Keep visiting for more stuff! I have some exciting news that I will save for the next post...
-Vanish

Comments:
lmfao.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]