Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Endorsement: Issue 1

I have decided to commission Bottom Locker to start semi-weekly endorsements. I have sort of stole the idea from "Esquire" magazine's "Daily Endorsement" blog (its a good idea!), so in addition to my somewhat- weekly posts you will get a somewhat-weekly endorsement, and all it costs is a few minutes of your time (and some pity). So, with no further (Freddy) ado, Bottom Locker endorses...

1. Citi Field
I am not going to rant about the name in this post and about how its as much my field as it is the mets' (Bailout Stadium, anybody?). Instead, I am just going to post an awesome picture. You need to see it for yourself. 

-Vanish 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]