Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Years kiddos

So the previous post was the description of a fella who had too much to drink one night, suffering a killer hang over. Totally what I expected myself to feel like New Years Day when I would fall asleep at some god forsaken hour (4? 5? 6?) and wake up at some hour of the evening by when the sun would have already set.

Obviously this didn't happen. I went to some random girl's (hereby known as SRG) house party with Johnny, which consisted of her four friends smoking weed out of that little cardboard roll that wrapping paper is wrapped around ( the entirety of my sword-fighting experience comes from me battling my cousins with these the day after christmas) while Johnny and I played mario strikers on the wii (this game is pure gold, get it if you have the chance).
I'm a fighter, not a smoker

To make a long story short, after a few more people we hang out with showed up it basically became a party where it was us hanging out and SRG's friends hanging out completely separately. Our party consisted of us playing the Wii while their party consisted of them smoking pot and listening to the Jonas Brothers singing with out a synthesizer. A little while after these simultaneous parties were going, SRG's next door neighbor came in to check up on them (and gasp!) discovered their marijuana. She barged into the room that we were (now the six of us) playing video games and kicked us out. We accidentally stole their beer (we thought it was ours but in the car ride I remembered that SRG paid for about half of it...) and went to Brendans and celebrated the new years like older citizens (by talking and drinking).

New Years night was Felix's surprise birthday party (his birthday is on the first isn't that crazy) at his parents restaurant. There were good people, good drinks and good food. A solid way to ring in the new year.

Love,
Vanish

PS. I have been playing with the idea of starting a blog with Zach. We need ideas for a name.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]