Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gym Notes

As most of you know, I have been logging a lot of hours in the gym lately.  Somewhere between being built like a house and having the body of an Adonis, I have thought about the whole scenario of the gym a lot. 
 
Gym note 1: I have noticed that the younger you get and the older you get, the less obliged you are to wear clothes in the locker room. I'm not sure why it is, but if that 95 year old man starts drying himself off naked underneath the hand dryer again I am going to snap. 

Gym note 2: Why do people weigh themselves in the nude? "Shorts add an extra 2 ounces to my weight, so I won't even bother trying to hide the fact that my hands were all over my balls and then all over this scale"

Gym note 3: I don't have any gym buddies. I don't particularly want any. I enjoy hurting myself and moving metal bars around alone as much as the next guy, but sometimes its nice to have a spot. I am going to try and make friends. I'll report on this attempt in the next post.

Grover, out. 

Comments:
LMAO "my hands were all over my balls then all over the scale"

nice one
 
glad to see you've shortened the entries.
 
hahaha excellent.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]